"So you want to hear a story?..."
Watch the VIDEO and answer the questions. *
1. What is the boy collecting?
2. How long did he play with "the thing"?
3. Was "the thing" dangerous?
4. Where does the boy keep the thing?
5. Why are mom and dad worried about "the thing"?
6. Where did he hide "the thing"? Why?
7. If you have a strange object, where can you take it?
8. How did the boy and "the thing" get to the city?
9. What was the building like?
10. What did the tiny voice say? "You shouldn't____________________?"
11. How did they find the place where "the thing" belong?
12. Why did he stop noticing the strange things when he grows up?
Vocabulary: tiny - diminuto
to belong - pertenecer
odds and ends - toda clase de cosas
to wander - deambular
to notice - fijarse en
* This video won many awards in 2011. It is based on a book written and illustrated by Shaun Tan.
Never lose your capacity to wonder at things!
Nunca pierdas tu capacidad para maravillarte ante las cosas!