Yellowstone National Park
Here is a National Geographic video about the world's first national park. It's in the USA. Enjoy the spectacular views and the story.
Watch the VIDEO as many times as necessary and then answer the questions below.
1. How big is the park?
2. When was it made the world's first national park?
3. Are there many roads in Yellowstone?
4. How many rivers dissect Yellowstone?
5. How many bison are there in Yellowstone?
6. Where is the real story of Yellowstone hidden?
7. How does the volcano reveal itself?
8. How many tourist visit Yellowstone each year?
9. When may the volcano erupt?
10. When did the volcano last erupt?
11. How many species of mammal are there in Yellowstone? Give examples.
12. Were wolves eradicated in the past?
13. Are wolves necessary for the ecosystem?
reveal - revelar, dejar(se) ver
eradicate - desarraigar, erradicar