miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2016
Video: Do you speak English?
Watch and listen to this BBC video. Then answer the questions below.
1. What is the girl's problem?
2. Why hasn't the blond guy learned any English?
3. Where can she find some help?
4. What kind of help can she find there?
5. Apart from English, what other language are the boys unable to speak?
6. Fill in the gaps: "Hey, ____ _______ ________, next time you're over, maybe we'll have learned a bit of English for you"
7. What is the final joke?
1. Her car has broken down and she needs a garage. 2. He didn't pay attention at school. 3. She can find help in the village, half a mile away. 4. They don't speak German. 5. "you never know" 6. The boys speak English but they wanted to play a joke on her.